Covid-19 has been a strain on all businesses large or small. In the aftermath many organizations are in the process of reviewing and revising their Disaster Recovery Plan.
- What does Disaster Recovery mean for your technology team?
- What are your Recovery Point Objectives for mission critical applications?
- What engineering resources are available during failover and fail-back procedures?
- What visibility do we have into our protections state and resources consumption?
- What is our granular protection and point in time recovery of files, virtual machines, and applications?
Thursday, June 4th
12 p.m. ET