Join VIC and a panel of experts from across the region for the next event in our Founders & Funders Webinar Series
We will be discussing various types of capital and issues entrepreneurs and startups may encounter when seeking capital:
- when to pursue different types of capital,
- where to find the resources to help you pursue capital, and
- which forms of capital are right for you!
During our January 21 session, our panel, moderated by Mike Miller, will discuss Nondilutive Funding, which provides capital to companies without an exchange of equity or ownership. Funding discussed will include government grants, proof-of-concept grants, and other forms of nondilutive funding.
- Robert Brooke, Director of Federal Funding Program for CIT
- Mark Mondry, Associate Director of LAUNCH at Virginia Tech
The series is open to the public, and all are welcome to join! Sessions in the series are recommended for entrepreneurs, startups, and entrepreneurial support organizations.